Friday 1 April 2011

If you make us paired....

If we want to get a match then we have to concentrate not on which ones should be chosen but the concentration by making changes towards a better self


Do not ever expect someone to be as we expected but more to see how we position ourselves against other people


If you do not have a life partner we still have to be ready and brave position to bear any risk in fostering households


Do not have the traumatic past as a benchmark, so do not give a direction toward a better solution

Find a soulmate as much as possible for good silaturahmi

Do not judge, label and conclusions to someone as a mate on the Above ridho alone, man must seek but only God who determines everything

No need menghkhawatirkan age, at any age to marry well if we want to account for our marriages to God and spouse

Continue to pray because prayer is our proposal to the above, do not even prejudiced against Alllah

How does the concept of soul mate?

The concept of soul mate is a soulmate or soul mates

Many people often forget the concept of soul mate is to make changes and when to accept the changes

when seeking a mate often physically see it, so it does not encourage anyone looking for a partner to live according to what is desirable

Married people should not just look for the descendants concept alone but better to increase acts of worship.


When God determines human soul mate, whether the A paired with the B, whether our own choice?

1. Mating occurs when there is a commitment between God, himself and his spouse

2. If it has not happened soulmate big commitment.

3. The problem is that often people do not see whether this soulmate is the will of God or the will of self-

4. The issue over the extent to which the initiative / our prayers sharing soulmate

5. So the assessment is not to take decisions if not received God's blessing


What are the causes of late obtained a mate?

1. Can traumatic past so afraid of stepping forward backwards

2. Able to make decisions to get married not because of age but is more wary of what to do in a self-commitment

3. Sometimes people doubt the possibility of his own choice when there is a better / more superior than his own.


What if the match did not come?
Should remain optimistic and did not despair and assume good faith fixed on God Almighty.


Supplication when his doubts about himself ..

O Allah ...
If you make us partners
he would form the tread life friends
One my heart with my heart
Say happiness among us for intimacy is eternal
And yes God ... my Lord, the Most Loving
Hold it we navigate this life
To the edge of a prosperous and lasting

But O God ...
If thou hast destined ...
... He's not mine
Take it away from my sight
Rescue it from my memory
Take happiness when he come to my side

And save me from disappointment
And O God, my Lord is Oft Understand ...
Give me strength
Throwing its shadow far into the chest sky
Missing along with flushing twilight
So I can be happy with him even without

And yes dear God ...
Replace the lost
Grow it back that has been broken
Although not the same as him ....

O Allah, my Lord ...

I resigned to fate

Behold what Thou hast destined
Is best for me
Because Thou Knower
All the best for this servant

O Allah ...
It is enough that you just became my protector
In the world and the Hereafter

Hear the moans of this incompetent servant


Do not you leave me alone
In this world and the hereafter

Leads me to the disobedience and disbelief
So give me the gift of a couple who believe!
In order for me and he can build welfare
To the road that You give pleasure
And give me the gift of a pious ancestry

 Amiiiin ya Rabbul alamin

0 komentar:

Post a Comment